- BMMT Youth Seminar with Dar ul Muslimeen
- ECONOMIC UPLIFTMENT – LAKE ZONE
- CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOP
- QUDS PROCESSION & SEMINAR
- Iftar at ORCI-Dar
- Renowned Speaker Al-Hilli visits Hawza
- WILADAHS WITH CHILDREN IN IKWIRIRI
- Bilal Mwanza Receives an Award
- Bilal Tanga Presentation Day
- BMM Tanzania – Visit to Bilal Muslim Mission of Kenya, Mombasa
The Bilal Loan Education Scholarship Scheme (BLESS) project aims to empower indigenous students from Africa with higher education opportunities.
The Scheme focuses on college, university and vocational courses. By creating these opportunities, people of a high quality will be educated in areas such as medicine, law, engineering and so forth. Not only does this improve their lives but also raises and contributes to higher standards of their community. These communities can then help themselves whether in the areas of health, finance or in moral aspects.